UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 5th Apr 2022
1. To achieve production & targets, PLF, availability and Utility.
2. Oversees the daily activities of the plant operations and manages productions schedules to meet internal volume, cost and quality goals.
3. Analyses production metrics and make recommendations for improvements and solutions to issue that are identified.
4. Oversees staffing & development of all production supervisors staff. Additionally ensure safe operations and adherence to regulatory requirements.
5. Cost control within budgetary, concentrate on more recovery of by products & odor control.
6. Collaborate with health/safety managers to develop and implement safety policies for general plant operations.
7. Oversee the hiring and training of operations personnel to ensure a capable workforce.
8. Delegate and assign work tasks to production staff to achieve set manufacturing targets
9. Optimize production process by eliminating wastes and other constraints to improve work efficiency
10. Overall planning related to operations and other works (MIS, DBR & MSW Incoming ).
11. Quality Control in compost and RDF and follow-up of SOP's provide leadership to lead the team and enable them to improve performance.
12. Rising PR & PO in SAP MM.