Summary: Provide excellent phone and email support for Client employees in need of technical assistance.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide the initial analysis, diagnosis, and troubleshooting of user queries via phone, e-mail, and ticketing system.
- Determine nature of severity of incidents, and communicate and/or escalate to incident tracking program.
- Ensure all phone incidents are documented properly within the incident tracking program.
- Multiple shifts to staff cover 24 7 support.
- Perform other tasks a required by Team Lead
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- 2 years experience in a customer service AND technical support environment
- High school diploma or GED. College degree preferred.
- Exceptional customer service and people skills.
- Strong analytical troubleshooting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong work ethic, excellent attendance and flexibility to work overtime.
- Team player with a positive, friendly attitude.
- Sense of urgency for incident resolution.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment with minimal direction.
- Proven ability and experience with Windows 7, Internet Troubleshooting, and basic networking.
- Experience with MS Office programs.