- Administers the recruitment process, including but not limited to preparing for Job Description/Job Posting; sourcing recruitment channels, screening CVs; scheduling and/or conducting interviews and assessments; preparing for offer and employment contract for job openings and onboarding programs
- Assists in implementation of HR policies and systems to meet with departmental and organizational objectives
- Generates monthly statistical summaries and reports .
- Support HR team in various activities
Desired Candidate Profile
- MBA in Human Resources is mandatory to apply.
- Fresher to 3 years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, advanced MS Excel knowledge and experience in other HR-IT tools.
- Fluent spoken and written English language skills.
- Excellent understanding of numbers, strong communication skills as well as interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, pro-active and demonstrated ability to establish priorities in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment.
- Team player and strong organizational skills.
THIS JOB WILL BE ON THIRD PARTY CONTRACT ROLES