Our client is a global leader in gaming conducting gaming and lottery business in over 100 countries around the world. Employing over 10000 professionals worldwide.
The role - based in Hyderabad, would be working with the Product Management team in UK and the DeliveryImplementation team in Hyderabad
A great opportunity for someone
- Enthusiastic about developing and deploying bespoke analytical solutions that respond to our clients challenges
- Interested in the deployment and implementation of data analysis techniques on projects
- Keen to engage with clients and deliver great outcomes
As the Interactive Marketing Business Analyst you would be responsible for reviewing, analyzing and evaluating interactive marketing efforts to reach the goal of increasing traffic and revenue for the Interactive Product Marketing team. and
- will work with the Portal Product team and the client to collect requirements and data based on project need.
- will be able to study data, gather requirements and recommend strategies on User Analytics (Web & Mobile App).
This role is responsible for managing player analytics focused projects. This includes providing support in the planning, design, and analysis of online customer experience and marketing campaign performance based on web & mobile analytics data.
The primary responsibility of the Business Analyst is to be among the most knowledgeable Analytics gurus in the platforms such as Google (Including 360), Omniture, Webtrends, serving as an expert in all matters to Portal Product team - - from code implementation to interface configuration.
You will handle a variety of technical, strategic, and administrative duties for a diverse selection of clients, both local and national, across several industries.
- Serve as p oint person for client inquiries, by providing support and creating deliverables , including GoogleOmnitureWeb Trends Analytics audit documents
- Use APIs to explore datasets and create custom reports
- Identify fundamental problems in JS code implementation across large corporate websites
- Evaluate GoogleOmnitureWeb Trends account configuration settings, like goals, view settings, AdWords integration, etc.
- Analyze large amounts of data in creative ways, and use data to advise on marketing strategy
- Participate in Google Analytics Certified Partner (GACP) webinars, forum discussions, and conferences
- Conduct primary and secondary research on best practices and market trends.
- Design and conduct analysis, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations.
- Develop and maintain a digital dashboard that includes marketing, social media and customer acquisition metrics as well as eCommerce business and site metrics for a variety of accounts.
- Prepare analysis and tracking of marketplace, technology and consumer demographic trends both within and across multiple industries.
- Develop test plans for accurate, statistically valid reporting results, and conduct quality assurance tests of tracking links for creative assets used in online initiatives.
- Execute daily campaign management tasks in order to achieve optimum return and traffic volume.
- Make optimization recommendations based on analyses that support an integrated campaign strategy including targeting and response measurement, email performance, local search, or banner advertising
- Experience with digital marketing and technology; including web analytics, email marketing, search marketing, social media, and conversion marketing.
- 5 years of experience in marketing analytics with a command of the terminology, methods, strategy, fundamental metrics, and the role of data in optimizing campaigns.
- Competency in a variety of tools preferred, including SQL, SPSS, SAS, Data Modeler, Google Analytics, Omniture.
- Experience with creation of marketing dashboard reports
- Experience with web tracking, testing and optimization (i.e. AB and multivariate testing.).
- Multi - channel (online and offline) attribution and testing experience a plus.
- Will have a mastery of Google Analytics , inside and out