We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift and Cocoa Touch.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Location, Core Animation, etc.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Experience in Design using Auto Layout.
- Experience in distributing apps through App Store & Test Flight.
- Familiarity with Restful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning