UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Apr 2022
Role: Java Backend Developer
Primary Job Responsibilities :
- Perform high-quality software analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance for the client's core technology platform
- Work with Product owners, Architects and X-Vertical teams to analyze requirements.
- Implement the features based on the design.
- Follow good development practices.
- Product deployment and support.
Job Requirements :
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills.
- Expert in JEE/ Java programming/Hibernate/Sprint boot
- Competent in design/implementation for reliability, availability, scalability and performance
- Competent in software engineering tools and best practices
- Object-oriented Design and Analysis (OOA and OOD)
- Estimate engineering effort; plan implementation, and rollout system changes.
- Exhibit creativity and resourcefulness at problem-solving while collaborating and working effectively with best-in-class designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers.
- Expert in data structures and algorithms.
- Aware of Agile methodology of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Should be a self-starter and a good team player.
Must have skills :
- Excellent working experience with Java/ Java 8/spring boot/J2ee
- Moderate Database skills