- Looking for a Senior Java Developer with 4-8 years of hands on working experience
- Proven working experience on Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Pivotal Cloud
- Strong understanding of Micro services Architecture
- Experience in Cloud based PaaS offering such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry or Amazon Web Services
- Experience with RESTful service writing frameworks Experience with API Gateway and Management platforms such as API Connect is plus
- Ability to design, develop and implement scalable, elastic micro service based platforms
- Java/J2EE, Java 8 or 7, Spring MVC & Struts Framework, REST, JSON, Micro Services, 12 Factor apps experience with developing within a Cloud environments
- Should be very strong in creating/ defining Swagger specs for REST APIs, understand REST principles, Guidelines
- Maven / Jenkins, Jira, Gradle, and Github.
- Demonstrated knowledge of OAuth token-based authentication protocol
- Demonstrated knowledge of PCI and Security Coding Standards.
- Experience of providing and maintaining transformations and APIs for customers and partners
Desired Candidate Profile
Immediate joiners preferred, who are currently serving notice period and can join before march 20
Perks and Benefits