Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs structured and Objects oriented programming.
- Programs and develops complex functions, modules.
- Implements interfaces between multiple functions, modules.
- Defines Unit Test Cases and executes them.
- Executes and Participates in Integration Testing
- Maintains Code and process documentation.
- Assignment of Tasks and daily tracking.
- Conducting Code Reviews.
- Provide Production Support through efficient debugging skills, Root Cause Analysis.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proficient in Java Programming
- Proficient in J2EE and Socket Programming
- Proficient in defining Functions, Objects, Data Structures in J2EE and their usage
- Efficiency in Telecom Domain and Portals
- Efficient in SQL query integration and Implementation.
- Individual work planning, executions as per plan, escalations if plans have deviation.
- Ability to reach out to reporting manager when needed help in completing the assigned tasks.
- Basic Team Management skills
- Proficiency in debugging skills.
- Proficient in Web services.
- Have worked with JBOSS, Tom Cat, Oracle AS
- Proficient in some or all of the J2EE Technologies (Jsp, Ejb, Struts, Spring, Hibernate), Eclipse IDE, XML/SOAP
- Efficient in Design patterns and framework definition
- Experience utilizing some or all of the following Operating Systems : Windows NT/XP/2003, Linux flavors
- Experience with Oracle 10G Databases
- Knowledge on any SCM Tool like CVS, Perforce etc
- Awareness of JQuery