UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 25th Apr 2022
Hope you are doing great!!!
Shell Info Technologies Pvt Ltd.., a leading enterprise business and technology solutions partner for medium and large global customers, is seeking experienced professionals, who thrive on challenge and desire to make a real difference. With an environment of extraordinary innovation and unprecedented growth, this is an exciting opportunity for a self-starter who enjoys working in a quality-oriented, fast-paced, team environment.
Req: Java Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
Notice Period: Immediate/ 15 Days
Mode: Contract to Hire - (Initially 3-6 months Shell Infotech payroll after that you will be Perm with client)
Please send me your resume along Photo Graph and PAN Number to email@example.com is mandatory for client Submittal
Need resource who can join in immediately/ 15 days
Role: Senior Java Developer/Backend Engineer/Tech Lead/Principal Engineer
Years of Experience: 5-12 Yrs
Job Location: Hyderabad/Bangalore/Pune
• Hands-on development and delivery responsibility for the team.
• Ownership & Management of one or more microservice team and associated Technical Delivery, maintaining a high bar on Quality within the agreed Timelines.
• Mentor team members for their development and for excellence in delivery, processes and standards.
• Requirement Analysis and elaboration at feature and story level along with team, Backlog Owners and Product Owners.
• Story Grooming & Analysis, Scenario Definition etc.
• Technical Planning and Tracking for timely Delivery and Quality. Ensure delivery as per agreed solution design/architecture and performance criteria.
• Write High Quality Maintainable Production Grade Code as per the defined Architecture and Designs.
• Write High Quality and maintainable unit & parameterized tests to test production code in an automated fashion.
• High/Low Level Design designing feature level solution, REST API Contract, Event Contracts as per predefined guidelines and specifications.
• Write API level Test cases as per the scenarios described by QA/BA/Other Development team members. Quality of all Test Code should also be of production grade.
• Deliver continuous improvement to technologies and processes in alignment with architecture team.
• Documentation as per defined process and following pre-defined methodology.
• Participation and contribution to the release activities and coordination. .
• Coordinate cross teams and stakeholders for sprint planning and progress on tech topics. Backfill Scrum Master in their absence. Requirements
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• Excellent reasoning & analytical skills
• Expert level understanding of Java 8 along with hands on working experience
• Very good understanding & working knowledge of Unit Testing using Junit 5, Mockito or similar tools
• Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Spring framework 5.x with deep knowledge in following modules.
• Mandatory Spring Core, MVC, Spring Data, Spring Integration Optional – Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring Cloud
• Excellent understanding of REST API, ability to define & maintain REST API as per best practices and conventions
• Good understanding of event driven architecture, ability to define message contracts etc
• Good knowledge of messaging and experience in either one messaging system like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ, KAFKA, Kinesis etc.
• Excellent understanding of SQL, ability to write performant & complex queries
• Excellent knowledge of at least one ORM framework like Hibernation along with JPA
• Troubleshooting, bottleneck identification & fixes of performance issues related to Java backend code or SQL queries by o Profiling Java code with any tool o Analyzing SQL execution plan
• Good knowledge of GOF design patterns and ability to write maintainable software using Java
• Experience in Agile software development methodologies e.g. SCRUM ceremonies etc.
• Experience with Microservices Architecture - mandatory
• Experience with AWS Services will be an advantage
1) Pancard No:
3) First name:
4) Last name:
5) Contact number:
6) Emergency contact number(relationship):
7) Current CTC:
8) Expected CTC:
9) Notice Period:
10) Current location:
11) Preferred location:
12) Total Experience (in Years):
13) Relevant Experience (in years):
14) Can Join (Client looking who can join Immediate/ 15 Days):
15) Pls mention reason for interested Contract to Hire role:
16) Current Company (If any payroll: Pls mention):
17) Highest Qualification: