UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 2nd Dec 2022
- We are looking for a hands- on Java professional, passionate about technology, having good problem solving skills
- Experienced in delivering highly available, scalable distributed systems. Involved in all phases of software development and collaborated with geographically dispersed teams.
- Develop solutions for the full stack Java- based back- end, database and messaging.
- Implementing clean code, adhering to standard coding and design principles, following TDD.
- Facilitate and contribute actively in code review sessions, design review sessions.
- Work collaboratively in an Agile setup with team members located across different locations and time zones.
- Develop new skills to contribute as a multi- functional team member (potential areas for secondary skills: Cloud readiness, Security, Monitoring and Measuring Tools).
Required Skills :
- Around 5 years of Java/JEE design and development skills.
- Strong analysis (both requirements and system) and design skills.
- Expertise in Spring (including Spring Cloud), WebServices, Microservices, REST, XML, JSON.
- Expertise in Kafka ecosystem (Confluent distribution, Kafka Connect, Schema Registry, Kafka Streams).
- Experience with Event Sourced Systems Design.
- Experience with performance testing and debugging.
- Experience with CI/CD practices and tools (Jenkins or equivalent, Maven, Git and developer efficiency tools).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience building web services and cloud applications using AWS or others.
- Follow agile best practices and maintain/improve work of the agile team.
Desired Skills :
- Experience with Apache Avro or protobuf.
- Experience with any NoSQL DB Cassandra, MongoDB, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience with testing frameworks.
- Experience in application testing and monitoring frameworks like jMeter etc.
- Experience in building distributed, scalable and highly available systems.