A day in this role would entail an end-to-end cycle from
- Helping Senior Analysts engage with CXOs at large enterprises in providing analytics backed recommendations to improve conversion rates on the website.
- Audit Google Analytics setups of large e-commerce brands and get them fixed.
- Share feedback to the product team on solutions that can be baked into the product.
- Bachelors or master s degree in engineering or statistics.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to break down abstract problems.
- Expert level understanding on Google Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst or any other Analytics tools.
- Experience with setting up enhanced eCommerce in GA and auditing GA for gaps.
- Expertise in using A/B testing tools like Google Optimize, Optimizely or a similar tool. Demonstrated capability in having grown conversion rates on websites and references for the same.
- Demonstrated ability to code in R or Python.
- Adept at putting together presentations and presenting to senior leaders with minimal guidance.
- Familiarity with digital marketing, email marketing tools and their capabilities.
- Ability to coach junior resources and manage their workload.
- Proficient in spoken and written English.
- Link to your Blog or Github page (if present)