We are seeking a skilled Instrumentation Engineer to join our team. As an Instrumentation Engineer, you will be responsible for various tasks related to instrumentation design, including preparing HOOK Up drawings using AutoCAD, utilizing Navis Manager and E3D software, and understanding engineering deliverables such as Data Sheets, Technical Specifications, and Instrumentation Material Take-Offs (MTOs). Proficiency in SPI IN tools would be an added advantage.
- Utilize your experience and knowledge in AutoCAD to prepare accurate and detailed HOOK Up drawings for instrumentation systems.
- Utilize software such as Navis Manager and E3D to support the design and coordination of instrumentation projects.
- Understand engineering deliverables and contribute to the preparation of Data Sheets, Technical Specifications, and Instrumentation MTOs.
- Utilize SPI IN tools, if available, to enhance efficiency and accuracy in instrumentation design tasks.
- Collaborate effectively with other engineering disciplines and project stakeholders to ensure coordinated and integrated design solutions.
- Ensure compliance with applicable codes, standards, and project requirements in instrumentation design and documentation.
- Participate in design reviews and contribute to continuous improvement efforts within the instrumentation engineering discipline.
- Support procurement activities by reviewing vendor submittals and providing technical clarifications as required.
- Participate in site visits and interact with clients, vendors, and contractors to resolve instrumentation-related issues.
- Bachelor s Degree in Instrumentation Engineering or a related field.
- Experience in utilizing AutoCAD for preparing HOOK Up drawings.
- Familiarity with software tools such as Navis Manager and E3D for instrumentation design coordination.
- Understanding of engineering deliverables including Data Sheets, Technical Specifications, and Instrumentation MTOs.
- Proficiency in SPI IN tools would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of relevant codes, standards, and regulations related to instrumentation design.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to produce accurate and high-quality deliverables.
- Effective communication and teamwork skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing project requirements and work under tight deadlines.
- Willingness to continuously learn and stay updated with emerging trends and technologies in the field of instrumentation engineering.