This position is responsible for marrying in-depth product (EBS Financials) expertise with the latest tax and regulatory changes to produce system impact specifications and test strategies for Development & QA. The position will follow each tax and regulatory change from discovery through successful translation into an application update. This role is vital in providing high quality deliverable to our clients and keeping their mission-critical enterprise applications compliant. The focus of this role will be to provide functional support on all EBS Finance changes in the APAC region.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience and in-depth functional knowledge in EBS Financial modules (10 years) - General Ledger (GL), Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), E-Business tax (ZX), Fixed Assets (FA).
- Configuration of EBS Financial modules according to business requirements
- Ability to look for improvement opportunities in the system
- Ability to articulate business requirements clearly and concisely and translating them into user stories
- Ability to work within the Agile framework acting as Product Owner on all key EBS Financial legislative changes
- Ensure total product compliance with all applicable legislation and regulations through the analysis of each tax and legislative change
- Organisation and communication of such information, clearly disclosing the details needed for product specialists and subscribing clients to make necessary system changes when necessary
- Work collaboratively with the QA and development teams to ensure user stories and tasks are clearly understood and requirements are being satisfied
- Assist with the formulation of test strategies, review test plans, and perform system tests, working with the QA team to ensure high quality deliverables