RESPONSIBLE (sounds scary or challenging !!!)
- For developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- For analyzing project objectives, creating customer workflows, and troubleshooting errors.
- For providing technical guidance and leading the team towards successfully delivering projects along with keeping the team motivated.
What We Expect From Our Ideal Candidate:
- Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform.
- Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications.
- Creating timelines and development goals.
- Testing the stability and functionality of the application.
- Troubleshooting and fixing bugs.
- Writing documents and providing technical training for Salesforce staff.
- Maintaining the security and integrity of the application software.
Skills That You Require ( The right ones will already know whats expected)
- 1, 2, 3 years as Salesforce Lead experience. (The more, the merrier)
- A Big Plus will be your expertise in Health Cloud, SF Einstein Analytics, Marketing Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Communities Cloud experience.
- Full Stack SF Cloud development
- Competence in Integration Migration project experience. Migrating data from source to Salesforce using Data Loader and advanced SOQL
- Great to have Product Development and Client/Customer facing experience
- Hands-on APEX, Visual Force, Process Automation, Workflow, Triggers
- Declarative customization including the creation of Flow, Process Builder, Approval Processes, Validation Rules, Workflow Rules, Reports Dashboards experience
- Understanding of Salesforce security models for OWDs, Profiles, Permission Sets, Sharing Rules
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities, Lightning App Builder, Aura Lightning Components, and hands-on experience on LWC
- Working knowledge of web services development using rest API, SOAP services, etc.
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)