UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
Greetings for the day.
Turning the traditional cars into the next-generation smart car requires combined forces of rich automotive engineering expertise and ability to integrate digital technologies into the car. With the world of opportunities around us and continually transforming automotive technological landscape, we are keeping ourselves abreast with services catering to our customers throughout the product development lifecycle and across domains. We trust future mobility will raise peoples connect and spread happiness. We thrive to integrate technologies into the lives of the communities by constantly engineering and developing innovative forms of mobility and believe we can help in this new age of automotive transformative solutions. Empowered by a bold mindset, we work on technologies that transcend geographies, customs and cultures.
Be a highly valued engineering partner for players in Mobility Industry by providing safe, reliable and efficient solutions with Agility
Attain leadership by providing contemporary services and solutions with Value proposition to all stakeholders
Philosophically, we are driven by passion to innovate and exploit contemporary technologies. We aim to be an engineering and technology provider meaning, moving with the speed, agility and scale to serve customers in unprecedented ways.
• Outstanding program skills with Python and experience in implementing microservice architecture and knowledge of PEP-8 standards
• Design and implement REST API/Microservices using Python web/Rest Frameworks (flask, Rest plus, etc.)
• Delivered at least 3 or more applications in production environment
• Integrate front-end components into application and Experience in integration using Third party API
• Deep hands-on experience in API development, database query/ingestion/Data Security using Python
• Solid fundamentals in Data structures and Algorithms
• Proficiency in at least one of the databases SQL/NoSQL. Experience in graph database like Neo4J will be an added advantage
• Good experience and hands-on knowledge on Docker, Azure cloud technologies (app services, AKS, ACI, ACR)
• Knowledge of Experience inCI-CD,GIT, Jenkins/Azure DevOps, and DevOps practices
• Some experience in automation tools like Airflow, Dagster, Azure function is required
• Experience with Atlassian of tools like Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
• Experienced in working with Linux as well as windows systems
• Excellent debugging and problem-solving capability