In the role of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer, you will be responsible for performing a wide variety of duties in designing application architectures, defining system integration strategies and creating new components in relation to Microsoft Dynamics 365. The Developer will have sound knowledge in Dynamics CRM Online entities, workflows, configurations, customization development, plugin and custom workflow development, integration development, reporting, dashboards, web resources, CRM solution file management, security model and UI development. You will work as a member of multiple dynamic teams ensuring our systems integrate based on industry best practices.
- Ability to work with collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture.
- Partner with multiple teams to ensure appropriate integration of functions to meet goals as well as identify and define necessary system enhancements to deploy new products and process improvements.
- Resolve variety of high impact problems/projects through indepth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards.
- Works with the business to assure high quality, timely delivery and implementation of the projects.
- Design advanced Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions (Experience building forms, views, workflows, reports for UI, Custom Entities, Unified Interface).
- Responsible for the development, and on-going support of custom applications and objects within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Design business processes and integrations between Microsoft Dynamics CRM applications and other applications.
- Interpret business requirements and technical specifications.
- Establish and implement standard development processes, controls, and environment.
- Experience developing MS Dynamics 365 (building forms, views, workflows, reports for UI, Custom Entities, Unified Interface) with latest versions.
- Minimum 5 Years of professional experience in Microsoft CRM Development
- Experience with MS Dynamics 365 application testing of configurations and customizations.
- Experience maintaining the Azure resources related to the CRM application.
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Web Services (REST, SOAP, Azure).
- A working knowledge .NET, and/or C#,
- Experience in developing Power BI reports for Dynamics CRM a plus.
- Working knowledge of agile software development life-cycle.
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders in technical and business areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail oriented, self-motivated, able to work independently, and committed to the highest standards of quality
- Ability to work in a fast paced / changing environment
- Ability to thrive in a deadline driven, stressful project environment
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Strong understanding of SOA principles, Design Patterns, Unit Testing and ability to provide solutions based on them
- Experience working on financial and business intelligence projects