Qualification: Any IT /Computer Graduation
Exp: 9-11 Years in Networking (LAN, WAN &Wi-fi)
- Lead in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to IT network infrastructure.
- Responsible for defining security frameworks for existing and new systems.
- Responsible for network security planning, developing, and implementing security policies across multiple platforms.
- Ensures successful implementation and maintenance of the defined network standards.
- Ensures compliance of IT Security Policies.
- Provides support in security management and security architect standards and documentations.
- Manages and supports networking and security services in LAN, Wi-Fi, WAN and Internet network infrastructure
- Manages security devices such as firewall, NAC, IDS, VPN, etc
- Manages and Design the Network backbone Infra across the facility & network Hub Room security like Fiber / Copper connectivity, HA, single point of failure, etc
- Knowledge and familiar with Network Monitoring systems, Prepare network / server connectivity topology diagram, Technical / specification documentation related system / network operations.
- Provide technical support and consultation for enhancement of and change to network security configuration
- Provide fault resolution and escalation
- Maintain compliance and documentation
- Defines processes to manage the network security
- Evaluate and implement cutting-edge, innovative solutions for IT networks.
- Support in conducting active network vulnerability assessments and penetration tests.
- Oversees the administration and maintenance of IT network infrastructure.