Oracle Apps Techno Functional (Financials/HR/SCM)
Timing: 7.00 PM to 4.00 AM IST
- A minimum of 10 years of experience implementing combination of Oracle Financials applications such as: General Ledger (GL), Accounts Receivables (AR), Accounts Payables (AP), Cash Management, Fixed Assets, Treasury, EBTax, Sub-ledger Accounting (SLA), Payments etc.,
- Should have strong understanding of Oracle Applications table structure & data flows and ability to write complex queries to extract and analyze data.
- Should have strong knowledge around how to work with Oracle Support work service requests and escalate issues in order to optimize support levels.
- Should have prior implementation experience in Oracle Applications (R12) implementation and support function of EBS versions 12.1.3 and 12.2 or prior, Oracle Financial Core (GL, A/R, A/P, IBY, CE, FA, IEX)
- Experience in configuring Oracle Modules. Modules include - General Ledger, payables/Payments, Receivables, Fixed Assets, Cash Management, Revenue Management, Accounts Receivable, Sub Ledger Accounting and enterprise business Tax.
- Understanding of all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Implementation, and Support with strong analytical and problem solving skills with a combination of Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
- Must have experience collaborating with clients on business process enhancements and experience in setting up an offshore team and lead the entire work stream of relevant Oracle applications is preferred
- Experience to collaborate with all levels of organization with prior exposure to onsite-offshore working model will be add value to the position and company. Ability to work independently with no external support and work in small team environments
- Lastly, Experience in writing Functional Specification documents and high level technical specification documents as per the client and project specifications
Please share your complete particulars to call and speak to you more about this job and its benefits.
Full Name :
Thanks & Regards