UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 30th Jul 2022
Roles and Responsibilities
The offshore Oracle Cloud Data Conversion Lead will be responsible for the delivery of overall data conversion activities related to Clients Oracle Cloud ERP implementation. Currently, the data exists in multiple legacy systems. Working alongside the implementation partners Conversion lead, you will help in driving the conversion data mapping workshops, transform requirements and selection criteria mappings for data extraction.
* 2+ years of working with Cloud data loading tools
* Experience working with large Implementation partners, coordinate requirement gathering, manage team, and report on daily progress.
* Knowledge of Oracle SQL, PL/SQL skills, BI and OTBI reporting.
* Must have experience working with multiple source data in conversion.
* Coordinate source data cleansing with various data owners.
* Strong understanding of conversion validation and end-to-end testing
* Experience leading conversion activities for Oracle Cloud and Oracle EBS
* Experience working on ERP data source such as COA, GL, Fixed Assets, customers, AR/Billing, Cash, Treasury, Budgets, Projects, Grants, Payables, T&E, PO, etc.
* Minimum 1 full life cycle Oracle cloud implementations from requirement gathering to go live is a plus.
* Knowledge of Oracle application-level security is a plus.
* Experience working with sensitive data and following protocols to safeguard them.
* Overall 10 to 15 years of experience in Oracle ( both EBS and Cloud)
Desired Candidate Profile
Perks and Benefits