Ceremorphic is looking for a highly motivated and experienced project manager with a strong sense of personal accountability. You will be working with a talented team in a fast-paced engineering environment building highly differentiated AI hardware. Your responsibilities will involve the following:
- Project and Team Management
- Project Risk analysis and mitigation
- Support both agile processes and waterfall methodologies within a matrix organization
- Creating and maintaining all project documentation and project plans
- Facilitate technical team meetings to determine progress and address issues.
- Demonstrate understanding of Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with excellent communication (written and verbal), time management, project planning, people, and team-building skills
- Conflict resolution to understand various obstacles and apply negotiation skills to find optimal solutions
- Experience in a Matrix organization working with scrum teams, executive management, IT, etc.
- Working knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- A Master s degree in Project Management or related technical field is required.
- Professional Project Management Certification from accredited intuition preferred
- Experience with JIRA, MS Project