UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Mar 2022
Project management activities include development and maintenance of project schedules, planning, risk monitoring and control activities, milestone tracking, status reporting, issue management, and other tasks required to effectively manage and monitor a project through to successful completion (on time, within budget, adhering to high quality standards, and meeting customer expectations). Tracks project spending against budgets.
- Monitor and control of project team activities, review team activities and work products.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation.
- Establish service level agreements with end users.
- Provides - ownership- of problem thru final resolution.
- Plan, acquire, and coordinate installation of in-house and remote hardware and software across the organization's network.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
- Negotiate with vendors, outsourcers, and contractors to secure network products and service
- Drafts and reviews documentation and ensures all project deliverables are in compliance.
- Leads project activities through meeting facilitation, managing project scope, and communicating progress.
- Manage and ensure effectiveness of security solutions, including firewalls, anti-virus solutions, and intrusion detection systems.
- Establish and maintain regular written and in-person communications with the organization- s executives, decision-makers, stakeholders, department heads, and end users regarding pertinent network activities.
- Creates a project charter comprising detailed project plan and deliverables in consultation with customer key stakeholders and that aligns with key objectives of the project.
- Conduct weekly status meetings and updates project status to customer project/program managers.
- Identifies project risks and the corresponding mitigation plans and discuss them during the weekly status meetings.
- Should have experience in implementation of passive networks (cabling, raceways) for data centers.
- Should have experience in conducting site survey for passive networks (cabling, raceways).