We are looking for a Python Lead to work on our UI/UX Web applications, APIs and infrastructure. Responsibilities will include implementing features and optimizing backend and web processes. You will work with other backend developers to maintain published and unpublished web Apps/APIs.
- Understand requirements and deliver the projects ontime.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Develop new features and maintain existing features
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Optimize backend services for scalability
- Test and debug programs
Skills & Experience:
- 7-9 years working experience in production environment. Should be working as lead for at least 2yrs.
- Good understanding of various backend components and microservice architecture
- Good understanding of at least one SQL and Non-SQL datastore
- Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Proficient understanding of Git and version control
- Familiarity with a Unix-like operating system is a must
- Being fluent with either Go or Python would be a plus
- Familiarity with docker and kubernetes would be a plus
- Contribution to opensource projects would be a plus
- Good problem solving skills