UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 22nd Mar 2022
Proficient in Python, Django, and Pandas
- Clear understanding of OOPs and software design constructs & their implementation using Python
- Strong knowledge and experience of SQL and PostgreSQL
- Hands-on-experience of RabbitMQ, Redis & employing ETL frameworks like Bonobo, PySpark, etc
- Professional experience of using GitHub and Jira
- Demonstrated experience of developing & connecting to APIs using various security frameworks
- Understanding of R is a nice to have.
- Bachelors degree (or equivalent) in Computer, Electronic or IT Engineering.
- Strong communication (written and oral) and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail, pride in delivering high quality work and willingness to learn.
- Experience in financial capital markets, trading applications and financial data is strongly preferred.