UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 1st Dec 2022
Who can Apply : Any Seasoned Instructors or even Freshers with enormous passion for teaching maths and quantitative ability can apply for the position. They should display exceptional math skills that match the ethos of American Institute of Mathematics and resemble the grit of celebrated mathematicians like Cantor and Hardy. Applicant should commit to working on a minimum turnaround time period and be gregarious, showing a penchant for knowledge and unstinting grit for student service. They are required to have an incredible adulation for higher education, science and technology, and the English language.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Teaching the course curriculum for the standardized tests such as GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, IELTS and TOEFL .
2. Able to create questions pools, brainteasing Quantitative reasoning questions.
3. Understand the need for each student, psychologically motivate them to achieve good scores.
4. Should edit and write statements and letters representing the students for university admissions.
5. Should complete the editorial service within the given turnaround time.
6. Oversee and manage study batches, keep practice tests and improve students performance.
7. Should coordinate with the sales team and improve the business generation.