- Experience in IT & Non-IT Recruitment in the domestic market
- Experience in sourcing the resumes through different job portals like, Monster, Naukri, LinkedIn etc.
- Initial phone screening of candidates to check the skills.
- Mass mailing the candidates through various job portals.
- Reviewing the Job Description to understand the needs of the company.
- Keeping track of all the applicants with the help of Excel soft tool.
- Job posting in social sites (LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Understanding the requirement and searching resumes from Job Portals.
- Will be responsible for Employment Verification, Salary negotiations, Induction, Joining and Relieving Formalities with Exit of employee.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication Skills and strong commitment to the profession. To maintain various day-to-day records etc.
Qualifications / Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills, with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Working knowledge of using the Internet and MS-Office required; experience with database management preferred.
- Bachelors degree required, MBA in HR will be an added advantage or a Diploma in Management.
- Minimum of one year of in Recruitment
Salary (10k - 18k) depending on exp