Roles and Responsibilities
- Support senior resource headhunting - identifying and approaching suitable candidates
- Receiving and reviewing applications, screen candidates, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Request references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organizing interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Ensure the compliance and governance of the contract and SLAs are delivered and maintained.
- Conducted research to map target companies and the right leadership candidates.
- Supporting measurement of impact/ROI of Talent and Succession processes
- Represented the organization for on-campus recruiting events.
- Counseled the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment.
Desired Candidate Profile
Education: MBA HR
Experience: 3 to 6 years experience as NON IT Recruiter in any Consulting Agency or any Company
Perks and Benefits