UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 29th Jul 2022
- Be surrounded by smart talented people with shared values of continually challenging, investing in, and stretching themselves to new levels.
- Collaborate with seasoned developers solve problems and to challenge assumptions.
- Work in small teams with opportunities for rapid growth and accelerated responsibilities driven purely by individual performance.
- Everyone has a voice and is always encouraged to engage in shaping the company by sharing their interests, ideas, and feedback.
- Participate in discussions, help with the design and implementation of Salesforce solutions.
- Help design, implement and automation solutions for various Customer Relationship Management (CRM) business systems.
- Support stakeholders and peers in the use of CRM systems.
- Take on various CRM responsibilities, including design and implementation of solutions.
- Work closely and share ideas with other teams who will use CRM systems.
- Participate in conversations to evangelize CRM concepts with business stakeholders.
- Learn new things and grow rapidly from constant exposure to innovative ideas, concepts, and patterns.
- Experience working with Salesforce and other CRM systems.
- Experience working with various middleware solutions, including the use of RESTful API s.
- Experience in the design and development of CRM solutions, applications and integrations.
- Knowledge of modern enterprise database storage (e.g., Data Warehouse, Data Lake).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure DevOps.
- Knowledge of SQL queries.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly to new business domains and technologies.
- Ability to conceptualize and articulate ideas clearly and concisely to both technical and business stakeholders.
- Strong problemsolving skills, including learning and reuse by leveraging patterns and frameworks.
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of and experience with Agile principles and practices.
- Ability to work in a team setting.