Scope of Work:
Development, implementation as well as maintenance and support of the Salesforce org for a leading US based services organization.
The individual will maintain and support the existing Salesforce Prod and Sandbox instances. The individual will need to be able to quickly analyze and understand the existing business processes, Salesforce applications implemented, data integrations between Salesforce and other systems, workflows and approval flows, dashboards and reports.
The individual will work with the end users directly to understand requirements for new development for the evolving CRM needs, changes and enhancements to existing functionalities, develop, test and implement the enhancements.
This individual must be able to provide technical expertise in large, complex environments and must have a track record of successful and reference-able customer projects. This position requires experience in detailed requirements analysis, software design, development, testing, and deployment
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage and maintain the existing Salesforce Prod as well as Sandbox instances
- Troubleshoot bugs and user issues and provide timely resolutions.
- Design, develop, test and implement Salesforce applications for evolving CRM requirements
- Work with client managers and users to obtain, analyze and document new business requirements
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Testing the functionality and stability of the application
- Creating test classes and ensuring proper code coverage
- Create, manage and troubleshoot integrations between Salesforce and various peripheral applications.
- Create, execute and maintain test cases and test logs
- Create and maintain technical documentation and release notes.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelors degree required Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms and direct experience working on CRM projects for medium to large enterprise companies.
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Experience and expertise in in APEX, VisualForce, SOQL and Lightning.
- Experience with web services (REST, SOAP, JSON, XML, etc.)
- Salesforce Certified Developer Certification