In this role, we are looking for someone with expertise in Salesforce and with sufficient hands-on experience on the different Salesforce clouds, Integration, Data Management, Apex/Visualforce and Lightning (Aura and LWC).
Roles and Responsibilities
- End to end manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Familiar with source code, version management, and code deployment standards
- Ability to understand a project, provide architectural solutions, develop, deploy code and deep dive to debug issues
- Provide detailed level of effort estimates for proposed solutions. Articulate the benefits and risks to a solutions feasibility and functionality.
- Implement and maintain Salesforce customizations such as custom fields and objects, layouts, workflows, process builder, and validation rules
- Available to work at least 40 hours per week
- 8+ years strong hands-on development experience on the Salesforce platform
- Strong experience in implementation of the Salesforce product suite, including Sales, Service, Community, Marketing, and Community Clouds.
- Recent experience in Service Cloud and Community implementation with specific knowledge of implementing entitlements, UI changes, email replies with attachments is preferred.
- Ability to single handedly manage environments and take care of deployments, release management with strong background in code versioning and deployment methodologies
- Must have strong LWC development skills.
- Knowledge on various asynchronous capabilities in salesforce and its use cases
- Strong expertise on web service and ability to integrate with other platforms such as Jira and HubSpot.
- Need to have a clear understanding of MVC architecture.
- Understanding of systems architecture and ability to design scalable performance-driven solutions
- Understanding of key design patterns and large data volume limitations and best practices
- Understanding of data sharing and visibility considerations and how these play into platform architecture
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Salesforce admin
- Nice to Have certifications
- Salesforce Platform Developer 2
- Salesforce platform app builder
Perks and Benefits
Here is a glimpse of some of the benefits we offer:
Medical insurance & Accidental insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
Possibility to travel around the world for seminars and learning on the latest technologies in
Great team to work with exposure in best technologies in the industry
Sureify is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide
variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply.