SAP HANA Developer should analyze, plan, design, develop, and implement the SAP HANA solutions to meet strategic, usability, performance, reliability, control, and security requirements of Analytics reporting processes. Requires good knowledge in areas of Analytics, Data warehouse and reporting applications. Must be innovative.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Overall: He/She should be expert in SAP Native HANA & SQL & ETL tools
Must have skills:
- 5 to 8 years Advanced Level of experience in design & creation of Information Models in HANA using Attributes views, Analytic views, Calculation views (both Script based & graphical)
- Advanced level of experience in HANA SQL
- Advanced level of experience in Stored Procedures, Triggers, Functions, Creating Tables and Views using SQL
- Expertise in Transact-SQL (DDL, DML, DCL) and in Design and Normalization of the database tables.
- Good at communication (oral/written) & work as an individual contributor
Good to have
- Advanced working knowledge of ETL (Extraction Transformation Load), preferably SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS) or SSIS
- Reporting - Analysis for Office (AO) or Tableau