This role is responsible for evaluating, developing, monitoring, and maintaining creative and innovative solutions to protect Customer systems from unauthorized access and information loss. This would include implementing and maintaining information security processes and procedures related to access control (MFA, PAM, SSO, etc.), application security, cloud security, data security (DLP, Encryption, FIM/FAM, SIEM, etc.), endpoint security (AV, HIPS, MDM, Patching, etc.), and network security (firewalls, IPS, NAC, WAF, etc.). Additional duties would include incident response along with guiding security standards, processes, and procedures to ensure the security of the overall environment.
- Performs information security risk assessments of internally developed solutions and cloud-based solutions and services by partnering with business teams to identify secure solutions to business problems, working with the Infrastructure Team to deploy strategic security projects from end-to-end, reviewing network configurations to implement segmentation following secure best practices, investigating, documenting, and assisting with implementing security best practices for both corporate and warehouse environments, and implementing security technology solutions for prevention of unauthorized access and detection of security events.
- Performs security scans and security testing to identify vulnerabilities and proposes solutions to mitigate identified issues by implementing security technology solutions for prevention of unauthorized access and detection of security events, investigating security breaches both actual and possible, and responds accordingly to contain and recover from any security incidents.
- Supports multiple security technologies and platforms both on premise and cloud based by identifying current and potential future vulnerabilities and collaborating with appropriate leaders to identify, recommend, and develop risk remediation plans.
- Evaluates vendor security controls to ensure continued security compliance with Interface standards, and authors and reviews security technology and process standards and policies based on business needs and requirements.
- Maintains knowledge of current and emerging security, compliance, and technical developments and promotes security best practices via awareness, example, and compliance with policies and regulatory requirements.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as needed, as assigned, or as requested.
Qualifications & Preferred Experience:
- Five (5) years demonstrated information technology experience with focus in areas such as systems, network, mobile, and/or application security, designing and implementing information security and network security architectures, or demonstrated experience with administration, design and implementation of security controls including experience in applying methodologies and principles for various levels of security.
- Hands on experience with at least two (2) or more security technologies (e.g. MFA, SIEM, IPS, Firewalls, etc.)
- Bachelors Degree (Information Technology) or equivalent degree with an information security emphasis preferred, or equivalent relevant experience.