- Are you looking for a team and a company that is at the forefront of development in advanced Science and Engineering fields?
- Do you have passion for exploring emerging technologies such as cloud IOT, Edge Computing?
- Do you want to work in highly sought after cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure?
We are looking for an enthusiastic senior software/cloud engineer to help us achieve our vision of integrating MATLAB and cloud platforms for data acquisition and analysis in the fields of signal processing, communication systems, and autonomous driving. You apply your cloud programming skills to drive our foray into bringing together MATLAB and cloud platforms and developing SaaS, PaaS-based applications and tools.
- You will take lead and be responsible for the design and implementation of cloud-based data acquisition in different domains like satellite communications, 5G, wireless sensor networks, and IOT.
- Explore, propose and develop distributed tools to connect hundreds of nodes in cloud, capture data, and feed into downstream analyzers.
- You will collaborate with team members across departments and international offices to discover, architect, develop high-quality, robust solutions in integrating the data from cloud into MATLAB/Simulink toolboxes such as Image Processing, Computer Vision and Deep Learning.
- Staying abreast of the latest developments in cloud computing, containers, and applicable platforms
- Be an active participant in setting direction and strategy for cloud solutions
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree, or equivalent experience) is required.
Important to have:
- Experience with Public cloud platforms - AWS and/or Azure
- Strong programming skills - C/C++
- Experience with Scripting Languages
If interested, please share your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org