A technical consultant is responsible for activities like, system installation, development of customizations, interface configuration and testing, integration to 3rd party software, and data loading, The Model N HT solution is a transaction-based collaborative price management application implemented in Java. We are looking for technical consultants with experience working, in a fast paced environment. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Participate in implementations of Model N systems as a member of the Professional Services Technical Team.
- Design, develop and test customizations and work closely with Solution Architect/Tech Lead and Client s teams.
- Create custom applications that support and enhance the Model N HT solution using Java, Oracle and Scripting languages.
- Assist customers with technical tasks related to implementations (hardware/software selection and sizing), deployment, and interface strategy.
- Drive data loading efforts. Work with customer to explain format of data, help customer with mapping, analyze content, perform data loading, and report errors to customer.
- Provide consultation and support when needed, to Professional Services colleagues.
- (Computer Science) or equivalent degreeExperience in object-oriented design/programming required. Hands-on experience on Java - Core Java and J2EE. At least 2 year experience in server-side, real-time, transaction-based Java and Java/JDBC Oracle SQL, PL/SQL experience required.
- Development experience with web-based technologies (e.g. HTML, XML)
- Exposure to middle tier programming using Servlets is desired. Exposure to Eclipse IDE, Version control system is preferred. Strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and effectively meet project deliverables on time
- Ability to effectively change design and development approaches as the business requirements dictate
- Good Communication, Presentation & Documentation skills, Email Etiquette