Your responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Global owner for SLA and Invoicing process
Business partnering support to service groups :
- Support and collaborate with business in ensuring that the business strategies deliver the required value. Act as a key stakeholder in the decision making process by providing financial insights into business performance.
- Support CONEXTS BPA team with the operational and financial activities, decision making and general projects.
- Provide analysis or reporting with particular emphasis on accuracy, compliance and timeliness of data provided.
- High quality of planning and system submission (LF, Budget, Strategy Plan, LO etc.)
- Ensure correctness of data provided by Business partners and Delivery teams, and provide value added recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement.
- Coordinate Business Partnering with other areas of the business (FRA, P&O, BPs, Pricing and other functions) to support on time and accurate information gathering.
EEO Statement Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you ll bring to the role:
- CA/MBA 3-7 years experience
- Provide expert advice to superiors on BPA as well as insightful and value-added analysis and decision support to management team.
- Support the simplification and digitalization of existing management reporting processes,
- Demand tracking, profitability tracking, annual budgeting and latest outlook in coordination with automation team