About the position:
As a QA engineer, you will collaborate with developers and product managers to identify unambiguous software requirements, then develop and execute strategies to get that software into customer s hands in an efficient and high-quality fashion. You will work as part of the team to support Customer. You will interact closely with multiples business partners and proficient with the below roles and responsibilities.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures on automation.
- Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution.
- Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability.
- Respond to all requests from team members in a timely professional manner.
- Perform manual and automated functional tests as well as large-scale system tests
- Work closely with developers and QA Engineers to design test criteria, test strategy, develop test plans and automation
- Develop automated tests to replicate real-world scenarios that plug into a regression test harness
- Review bug descriptions, functional requirements, and design documents
- Work in parallel on more than one QA project at a time
The kind of people we look for:
- 4+ years of overall hands-on testing experience. Must have a strong understanding of SDLC
- Prior and strong experience in Web services / Database testing
- Should have worked in an Agile /Scrum product development environment
- Should have Excellent communication, Soft & analysis skills
- Should be able to analyze the user stories, come up with test scenarios, author test cases/ scripts and execute the same.
- Expert in Jira & TestRail
- Should have good knowledge of Test management. skills
- Should be able to do peer reviews and should be able to help lead or manager in various reporting and documentation work
- Should be able to generate test metrics and various test reports.