Mass mailinginduction trainingConsultingRecruitment consultingHRManagementStakeholder managementRecruitment
UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Jul 2022
1. Collaborating with HODs and understanding different job functions and role requirements and accordingly designing Job Description.
2. Develop and execute recruiting plans and Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board / newspapers / colleges / vendors
3. Screen applicants received from various sources and evaluate if they meet the position requirements.
4. Move the candidate for second level/ final level interview and salary negotiation.
5. Follow up with the candidates till onboarding ensuring timely delivery of Talent as per requirement
6. Managing hiring pipeline(s) and effectively leveraging internal resources like IJPs, referral schemes, etc. to close positions. Work on multiple open positions across teams and ensure that every hire is a culture fit A player along with developing a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
7. Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and being able to provide a great candidate experience at all stages of the hiring process.
8. Follow up with all the stakeholders / vendors for timely closing the position.
9. Coordination with the Induction & Training.
10. Other tasks as and when specified.
Qualification: MBA/PGDM in HR (2017 Batch and above)
We are looking for a highly skilled recruiter to become the part of our growing team, and to help us find the best candidate.
The ideal candidate will have prior experience in recruitment or human resources, with knowledge of screening, interviewing, and hiring practices.
If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and helping individuals find promising careers, we want to hear from you.
1. Complete working experience in the full-cycle hiring process, especially in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.