The Architect will support the full implementation lifecycle, from scoping to deployment in an evolving ecosystem consisting of clients and partners. The Technical Architect will be responsible for successfully designing and building the Salesforce solutions and technologies in Salesforce Cloud.
- 10+ years of experience in the Salesforce ecosystem as a business analyst and in implementation experience in the Customer environment.
- Experience in Agile working model and tools like JIRA and RALLY
- Work with all stakeholders to clearly understands all existing processes and do gap analysis for the region-specific requirements
- Closely work with the Business champion and users to understand, document, and analyze the requirements and convert it into a well-defined user story with clear acceptance criteria
Roles & Responsibilities
Focus on both the business aspects of solution management and work in collaboration with the business team, PL teams, and Business Technology Leader colleagues.
- Business Requirement Analysis
- Experience in As Is/To Be business process mapping with the ability to learn quickly is required
- Applies compliance requirements within the scope of responsibility, provides documentation, and participates in compliance activities as required
- Coordinate user acceptance testing or assist unit testers so that requirements are satisfied