UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 28th Jul 2022
- Ensuring the operational health of the Exchange and O365 online environment including security, availability, performance, and reliability.
- Administer and support an enterprise-level Microsoft Exchange infrastructure
- Training and educating end-users on O365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, OneNote, Outlook etc)
- Managing user accounts and user licenses through Office365
- Managing Microsoft license requirement & features
- Responsible for the day-to-day availability of Office 365 services like Microsoft Teams, One Drive for Business, Exchange Online & Active Directory.
- Responsible for implementing policies, procedures, and technologies to ensure Exchange server security through secure access.
- Must be able to support infrequent after hours and weekend escalations as needed.
- Responsible for user management through AD and Exchange.
- Troubleshoot issues related to Mail-flow, Shared Mailbox, Distribution List, User Mailbox, Anti-spam, Anti-malware, Security, and compliance
- Mailbox management like Mailbox permission, delegation, quota management, mail tracking, and mail transport rule creation/modification.
- The ability to utilize PowerShell to research and perform activities related to Exchange, One Drive and Teams administration.
- Identifying & implementing continuous improvement & automation opportunities.
- Strong working experience on migrations and hybrid Exchange infrastructure with strong troubleshooting skills.
- Experience designing and implementing Microsoft Office 365, Exchange Server, and Active Directory.
- Practical knowledge of Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Windows Server, Azure, and Office 365 solutions.
- Direct experience migrating from on-premises to cloud storage (SharePoint online, Teams, Exchange etc.)
- Direct experience with on-premises Active Directory, Azure Active Directory and Hybrid deployments
- Direct experience in managing and configuring Teams infrastructure & understanding/experience in configuring and supporting conference room devices would be a plus.
- Direct Experience migrating email from Exchange on-premises/hosted to Exchange online through various migration methods (Cutover, Staged, Hybrid)
- Implementation of advanced functions of Office 365 Security and Compliance centre AIP, ATP, Mail flow rules management, Managing DNS records, Exchange online protection, SPAM & security controls.
- Understanding/experience in managing Intune tenants and MDM would be an advantage.
- Open to cross-skill to other technologies per the business requirement.
- Deploying and administering Active Directory Domain Services in Windows Server 2012 2016 2 Securing an AD DS deployment
- Monitoring troubleshooting and managing business continuity in AD DS services
- Implementing AD DS sites and configuring and managing replication
- Securing and provisioning data access using features such as workplace join dynamic access control and work folders
- Configuring and administering AD LDS active directory lightweight directory services environment
- Knowledge of Windows registry including knowledge of modifying system registry to support
- Strong working Knowledge on Windows Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Creating and managing Active Directory (AD) Organizational Units (OU), Group Policy Objects (GPO) and creating the users providing the Users Permissions, Configuring GPO'S.
EXPERIENCE: 5 to 6 years of experience in managing exchange, O365, SharePoint, AD & server administration