What you ll do
Development of front end and backend java applications
- Automated installation and configuration of hosted services and manage underlying software infrastructure in bare metal, private cloud and public cloud environments
Build rapid deployment pipelines using continuous integration/delivery tools
- Manage medium to large CI/CD tooling that validates incoming artifacts
- Monitor and plan for best performance, reliability, and scalability aspects in the framework
- Handle application security aspects: authentication, authorization, certificate management, PKI etc.
- Evangelize DevOps/DevSecOps best practices with other application developers and QA engineers, and training developers as needed.
- Debug and solve complex problems that span multiple ivanti services.
- Proactively monitor and manage the availability of internal infrastructure and applications.
- BS in Computer Science/Electronics or Masters in Computer Applications
- 3+ Years of strong software programming experience in Java/J2EE specializing in following areas:
- Medium ability to code or script automation in at least one language (Python, Ruby, Perl, bash, etc.) on Linux-based platforms
- 5+ years of experiencing deploying and managing applications in AWS and/or Azure. Should have implemented moderate to large applications with multitude of AWS services (AMI, VPC, EC2, ElastiCache, NLB/ALB, EBS, S3, AutoScaling, SQS/SNS, EKS and Lambda) and/or Arure services (AAD/. ADO pipelines, SqlServer, CosmosDB etc). Experience using the AWS SDK and the AWS CLI (using python or java bindings) is required.
Working knowledge of UNIX process management OS concepts like Multi-threading, File IO, Memory management System profiling and performance monitoring RPM/ISO/AMI/Docker base image creation and installations
- Working knowledge in one of the orchestration technologies such as Docker/Kubernetes. Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible.
- Understanding and daily use of the SDLC process tooling like Git, Jenkins and JIRA
- Knowledge of best engineering practices for building high performance, reliable and scalable Web Services taking configuration management, change management, artifact propagation and distributed system architecture into account
Nice to have:
Programming experience with AWS Java SDK or Python boto3
- Use of one of the JMS technologies (ActiveMQ, Kafka) is preferred
Exposure to plain AngularJS and/or JQuery Exposure to PKI technologies is