This is a great opportunity to work as a part of highly regarded team to deliver leading edge solutions. We are looking for an experienced engineer for an exciting role to augment core Linux embedded team to work on latest platforms and software. The person will interact closely with key technical experts to ensure the best possible performance and results on the SoC platforms.
- Embedded Linux Software apps / drivers or kernel development, porting, customization, performance benchmarking and optimization.
- Working with the team, collaborating on building, and supporting system software sub systems.
- Owning system software development and debugging.
- Functional safety features implementation for embedded platforms
- Strong C/C++ development skills with a good understanding of object-oriented design
- Strong background in Microprocessor / Microcontroller / DSP based embedded systems development
- Experience dealing with Linux community and Open-Source contribution is preferred
- System knowledge, System Debugging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, should be able to take lead in mastering new technologies
- Work in both an individual and team member environment
- Testing developed modules by running tests
- Regular reporting of the progress to the various stakeholders involved
- Experience in FPGA based system development is preferred
- Experience in RISC-V processors is preferred
- Functional Safety Certification is preferred