Challenges you will solve:
- Design and execute functional, negative, performance, and stress tests for Silicon Lab s embedded wireless and MCU products.
- Work closely with the development team(s) to debug problems found during the test cycle
- Develop automation tests so they can be run regularly as part of a continuous integration infrastructure
- Assist in resolving customer issues by working closely with the customer support team to answer and reproduce customer-related issues
- Emulates customer environments by working closely with the sales team and field application engineers in supporting customer s needs and debugging customer s problems
- Build, manage, and maintain a distributed test network
- Simplification and automation of product deployments and platform changes
- Productivity increase of the team through identifying opportunities to automate and script daily tasks and eliminate waste in existing processes
We consider the following experience as a plus
EducationBachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Java, Junit, Python, Jenkins, Docker, Cloud Based Computing, SQL Database, Windows, Linux, Shell, Bash, GIT
- Implement test cases based on test plans.
- Investigate test results in continuous integration systems.
- Write custom embedded applications.
- 2+ years of work experience or Master Degree +1 years experience as an SW Developer or SW Developer in Test
- Experience in bare metal environments
- Experience in low-level drivers (SPI, UART, I2C, etc.)
- Experience with C, Java, and scripting languages such as Perl or Python.
- Experience in RTOS systems (uc OS, FreeRTOS, etc.)
- Communicate well and work well in a small cross-functional team
- Conversation fluency in English.
- Intern experience as an SW Developer or SW Developer in Test
- Experience with continuous integration techniques, Jenkins experience is preferred.