UG :- - Not Required
PG :- - Not Required
No of position :- ( 1 )
Post :- 26th Aug 2022
Purpose of Job
This role will specifically focus on handling MySQL/MariaDB/MongoDB databases hosted on On-premise server or AWS cloud. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years' work experience as MySQL Data Analyst. Additionally, the candidate must have experience with writing SQL scripts, queries and store procedures to extract data.
Preferred Key Skill /Qualifications
Working knowledge of Database best practices on MySQL/MariaDB/MongoDB databases (e.g., schema management, index optimization, OS-level tuning, Database Backup Management, etc.) • Database query and tuning skills
Writing SQL scripts, queries, and stored procedures to extract data
• Understand existing databases and warehouse structures in order to best determine how to consolidate and aggregate data in an efficient and scalable way. Design and code all aspects of data solutions.
• Creating data pipeline, create an optimized query and prepare standardized reports. Develop visualization and analytical dashboards leveraging using business intelligence tools to provide operational insight
• Monitor the backlog and ad-hoc request queue along with peers to fulfill data & reporting needs for internal and external reporting in a timely manner. Become a subject matter expert in report generating best practices and be able to produce ad-hoc analysis quickly
• Identify gaps or anomalies in data and report it to the concern team Product team or Operations team
• Create and propose technical design documentation, which includes current and future ETL functionality, database objects affected, specifications, and flows and diagrams to detail the proposed implementation