Roles and Responsibilities
Design, create, and implement high quality database systems based on the end user's requirements with efficient structures ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance
- • Create complex and optimized functions, scripts, stored procedures and triggers to support application development.
- • Maintain and Ensure high standards of data quality and integrity
- • Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements, build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables and provide timely scheduled management reporting
- • Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements of the application, Profile server resource usage, and optimize and tweak as necessary and Ensure Memory management for database systems by fixing issues related to database performance and providing corrective measures.
- • Research required data
- • Suggest new queries and Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- • Prepare documentations and specifications
- • Handle common database procedures such as upgrade, backup, recovery, migration, etc.
- • Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming, Microsoft SQL Server
- • Good knowledge of Transparent Data Encryption (TDE), SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- • Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQL\NewSQL databases
- • Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companys success
- • Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- • Team player
- • Good time-management skills
- • Great interpersonal and communication skills
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- • Paid Holidays
- • Pay Raise or Performance Bonus
- • Tuition reimbursement for career development courses, subject to management approval
Opportunities for employee growth and development include:
- • Career development or counseling services
- • Opportunities for promotion and internal career advancement
- • Coaching, mentoring, and leadership development programs