Sparity is hiring SQL developer, If you are interested in the below job description kindly apply or send resume to email@example.com
Role : SQL developer
Position : Full Time - should work from office
Experience : 3+Years
Company : Sparity
Website : www.sparity.com
Linked In : https://www.linkedin.com/company/sparity-inc/mycompany/
- Communicate with the business teams and clients for requirements.
- Design and develop technical solutions.
- Estimate, plan and schedule deliveries.
- Troubleshoot production issues with minimal support.
- Manage deployments and releases.
- Source code configuration and management.
- Analyse and mitigate risks.
- Report accurate status to all stakeholders.
- The candidate should have completed B.E. / BTech / B.C.A. / M.E. / MTech /, M.C.A /M.C.M from a recognized institute.
- Should have 3 to 5 years' experience in software development using MS SQL Server.
- Primary skills of SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Ability to interpret requirements and write SQL scripts.
- Know all features of SQL Server 2012 Stored Procedure, SQL Jobs, Functions and Triggers.
- Good knowledge on DDL/DML/DCL queries, query tuning & optimization.
- Knowledge of SSIS is mandatory.
- Good interpersonal skills to interact with all level of people of the organization.
- Candidate should be willing to work in rotational shifts.