The ideal candidate has a strong background in algorithms, data structures and SW engineering, with strong foundations in C++, boost / STL and strong coding practices. The candidate should have a solid understanding of SW quality and processes.
- BS or MS in CS, EE or CE with 3+ years of software development experience
- Background in EDA tools development preferred
- Strong background in computer algorithms and data structures.
- Strong background in C++ programming, including familiarity with boost and STL
- Excellent problem solving skills and willingness to think outside the box
- Experience with production software quality assurance practices, methodologies and procedures
- Excellent communication skills and experience working with global teams
Preferred: Exposure to any of these areas:
- Placement and/or routing algorithms
- FPGAs and the FPGA software tool chain
- Scripting languages such as Perl or Python