ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Bachelors degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution.
- At least 5+ years of experience with IT
- Should have strong co-ordination, communication reporting, analytical skills
- Should have Strong leadership skills and proven experience leading test teams. Candidates must have applied their knowledge of testing processes to own outcomes.
- At least 4 years of experience building test strategy and test Design
- At least 4 years of experience in test execution analysis reporting.
- Create test analysis report for the assigned test scope.
- Should have experience in Agile and Devops methodology
- Ability to work in team in diverse/ multiple stakeholder environment.
- Proven experience with global delivery models including handling onsite calls and coordination for large offshore teams.
- Implement specific activities of the Defect Prevention Plan
- Expertise in test estimations and proposal evaluation.
- Hands on experience in creating automation frameworks for Web, Mobile Webservices.
Mandatory Technical Skill
- Hands-on experience with test automation with Selenium