Sr Software Engineer- Power Automate
Roles and Responsibilities
- Experience in development, configuration, implementation, and support of Power Automate a cloudflows.
- 3rd Party integration knowledge i.e. Saas base application or Database
- Execute MS Dynamics CRM implementation projects including requirement gathering, design, development, CRM Solution Management or Package and post live support.
- Support practice development initiatives, which includes knowledge management, point of view development, services standardization, etc.
- Should have excellent communication skills and prior experience of interacting independently with global stakeholders.
- Should demonstrate strong customer service orientation.
- Possesses good understanding of general project management principles.
- Resolve client/customers issue efficiently
- Understand Customer needs and propose best solutions.