As an Frontend Developer, you will participate in all facets of the development cycle for the Rest APIs and Web Development efforts. This includes design, analysis, development, coding, testing and documentation. You will ensure your work adhere to coding, architectural, and security standards.
- You must have 2 to 3yrs of relevant experience on web frontend development technologies.
- Good Team player and willing to go an extra mile to get the job done.
- Creating information technology solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Web Applications that address business needs.
- Creating Automated Unit Tests using Flexible/Open Source Frameworks using a Test Driven Development.
- Work closely with a crossfunctional teams that includes product owners, backend developers and designers
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Digesting and understanding Business Requirements and designing new modules/functionality which meet needs.
- Utilize agile methodologies and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques while contributing to the technical code documentation.
- Research and evaluate solutions and make recommendations.
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in adaptive UI templating frameworks
- Object-Oriented Design (OOD) Concepts
- Consuming Web services (REST / JSON)
- Experience in cross browser compatibility issues
- Source code control software (i.e. Git)
- Experience in frameworks like React JS
- Familiarity with backend technologies like Java etc. is a PLUS
- Familiarity with Android development is a PLUS