Were looking for a senior UI/UX designer with a passion for scalable product design, a knack for solving challenging (design) problems and an eye for detail. If you are keen on advancing your career working with the leading startup in life insurance innovation, wed love to meet you!
Youll be working as part of an international, multidisciplinary design team while collaborating closely with product managers and developers in creating exceptional product design outcomes. To be successful in this role, you should have an excellent understanding of information architecture, interaction design & prototyping. You should also have experience designing features and/or products from start to finish, including developer hand-off and documentation. Experience with project management and/or leading project teams is a plus!
About this Position
We are looking for a Technical Architect who is highly experienced in developing web applications that cover the entire development cycle. Able to guide/mentor the team in the most scalable technical architecture and provide hands-on solutions to drive the team. You will have the opportunity to help our product scale and be involved in the further architecture of the Sureify platform
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build scalable architecture to support millions of users
- Provide strong technical guidance to the team
- Providing the company with design ideas and schematics
- Build reusable patterns and libraries for future use
- Ability to conceptualize a given problem, plan and implement a scalable solution
- Keeping up-to-date with tech industry trends and developments
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Troubleshooting systems issues
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
Skills And Qualifications
- Overall 6+ Years of Experience
- 4+ years of experience on designing scalable systems and build architecture patterns, specifically experience as architect
- Should be able to communicate and represent ideas in terms of technical diagrams such as UML, flow charts etc
- Experience designing and building scalable, enterprise-grade applications
- Ability to see big-picture from basic specifications.
- Must have experience in Golang, Typescript and React
- Experience working with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle or Postgres
- A firm understanding of Object Oriented Design as well as common data structures and algorithms
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a close-knit team
- Experience with building restful JSON web services
- Experience in the temporal framework is an added advantage.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Experience working with 3rd party software integrations (REST APIs, SOAP APIs, XML, JSon, etc.)
- Experience building secure and scalable software (Profilers, APM tools, Security scanning tools)
- Experience with CI/CD tooling
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX.
- Use test driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality
- Knowledge of API's, such as twitter, Facebook, Google maps, Instagram, etc.
Perks and Benefits
Here is a glimpse of some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Medical insurance & Accidental insurance to keep you and your family healthy.
- Possibility to travel around the world for seminars and learning on the latest technologies in the industry.
- Great team to work with exposure to the best technologies in the industry.
Sureify is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply.