Are you a techie with an innovative streak? Do you have creative ideas that need to be transformed to reality?
Precision Infomatic (M) Pvt Ltd,
Contact Person Name: Nimalan. M
Contact no: 7358380726
Visit - https://precisionit.co.in/
We are looking for System Engineer / Desktop Support at Chennai & Hyderabad with 1+ years of experience possessing the following skills:
Position: System Engineer / Desktop Support
Key skills: Hardware troubleshooting, technical support, Mail Configuration, Remote Support, Printer support, Basic Networking, Window, AD, DHCP, DNS, SLA, Ticketing tools.
Work experience: 1+
Location: Chennai & Hyderabad
Seniority level: L1 & L2
Employment type: Full time
Job Function: End-user Support
Number of Vacancies: 30
Industry: Information Technology & Services
Education: Any Graduates
Windows Support: 24/7 / General
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, & Printers), software applications (Installation, configuration and troubleshooting of OS, MS Office)
- Installation and configuration of Windows/Linux based operating systems (Windows Xp, Vista,7,8 & 10)
- Good experience in Installation, configuring & troubleshooting of MS Outlook 2007/10/13/16 or Outlook Express, Office 365 & IBM Lotus note.
- Installation and Managing of antivirus products
- Taking Regular data backup and restoration of data & mail backup of MS outlook (PST files).
- Installation, Configuration of Biometric devices.
- Configuring & troubleshooting of Desktop/Laptops for L1 & L2 level & Managing data backup and recovery.
- Managing of DNS, Active Directory, basic window server
- Troubleshooting basic thin client issues.
- Basic troubleshooting of networking LAN, WAN, basic installation and configuration of Routing & Switching ).
- Call logging to ISP for LAN / WAN link & PRL line issues & having good knowledge in IPV4 addressing, switching (802.1q, STP), Routing (DHCP, RIP, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP) also arranging networks during video conferences.
- Configuring & Troubleshooting of Network printers, scanners & Local printers at L1 Level.
- Installation, configuration of Antivirus Cementech & MacAfee
- Resolving tickets within the SLA which is raised from End User side supporting through floor support/Remote support & Call support.
- Configuration and support for iPad & iPhone.
- Deployment and complete user configuration of new and guser PC workstation profiles utilizing window 7 or 10 Operating System.
- Monitoring the GSD and ITAM Software Requests by Remedy ticketing tool and giving support through remote by using RDC/dameware mini remote control/SCCM Client tool and Support Center.
- Installation and managing of Video conferences
Desired skills and experience
- Minimum 1+ years experience in a similar End user support role
- Any Bachelors degree / diploma (without any backlogs)
- Certification course completion on MCSE /CCNA will be added advantage.
- Willing to support under 24/7 support.
- Provide user support to quickly diagnose and resolve desktop issues.
- Good verbal & written communication skills.